Monday, June 1, 2009

Bubbles

Time is flying by!  Can't believe it is June already...

This past week a few things of note (at least in my life) happened...
  • Had our last Growing Kids God's Way small group through Metro Believers Church.  We'll miss the group over the summer (although we'll see everyone at church on Sundays).  The small group has been really encouraging and we're learning a lot.
  • Enjoyed the farmers' market on Saturday.  I dropped the baby off at my Mom's at 7:30am and headed to work.  First I stopped at the bakery and helped roll some cheese bread.  Then I headed to the market and just observed and hung out with my dad for a bit.  It got busy, though, so I jumped in to help sell breads (Brian's new bread stand and bread line-up is awesome!).  My mom dropped off the baby at around 11:30am.  When he woke up I stopped working.  I had brought a picnic blanket, so we sat out on the lawn across from our stand.  Cora and the boys came, as well as Annette.  We ended up walking the entire market.  I bought stuff for dinner for the rest of the week - I love the market!  Saturday night we were supposed to join an old high school friend for drinks, but Brian had been up for almost 48 hours at that point, so we just got frozen custard and went to bed early.
  • Had fun with bubbles with Brian for the first time!  


  • Got some cute pics with me and Brian - we don't have too many








  • Got some funny videos of Brian crawling (aka doing the worm)






No comments:

Post a Comment